Friday, February 10, 2017

What's Next?

     Well I'm not sure about what I want to do after high school, but I kinda have an idea. I've been looking at collages and kind of getting an idea of where I want to go. I meant someone a few days ago and they talked about Liberty University. Its a huge school, with everything you can think of to do. They have almost any sport you can think of, from MMA (mixed marshal arts) to ice hockey. I have also been thinking about going to San Diego University. It is a smaller school but I went to the school and looked around. The campus is very pretty and I love the San Diego area. Since I only have a few general ideas of what I want to do, I thought that if I go to somewhere where I like the area I can still enjoy being there.

Image result for liberty university
     At this point, if I were to go into a field I would want to do something that involves helping people. Weather that's teaching at a school, or working as an interpreter. I have been learning ASL over the past few years, so if I was an interpreter it would be for that. What ASL stands for is American sign language. It is a language using your hands to communicate. In collage I also want to learn how to speak Spanish. I've been taking it I high school but I want to get better and be able to understand it fully. I'm not sure what's going to happen but I'm excited for the future.
Image result for sign language asl

1 comment:

  1. hello Lexi, I really find amazing the fact that you already have an idea of what you want to do or where you want to go. personally I'm lost I can't decide what i want to do, but I'm still excited about the future too. where do you see yourself in five years? are you happy with what you imagine you are doing? if yes then that is what you have to do, this is how I'm trying to find out what I might do later. I hope we get to learn about each other you seem like a really nice person.

    ReplyDelete