Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My Community

I love the small town that I live in. Here thee are redwood trees, which can grow over two hundred feet tall. There are so many places close to me where my friends and I can go hiking and explore nature. To me, my town is close and old fashion but updated. What I mean by that is every where I usually know someone and I meet someone new. There are people who live here from all around the world, so when I meet new people I sometimes get to learn about their culture or lifestyle.

If I could change something about my community I would have have more to do closer to me. In Fortuna there's a movie theater, a skating rink and two parks. There is community events sometimes, but we don't have a things to do all year long. In Fortuna I wish there was a mall, so my friends and I could walk around and just have fun.







2 comments:

  1. Hey Lexi, I'm Narjis. You are so pretty hun I love your tie and dye the color is so beautiful! You are so lucky to live in such a wonderful and small community where everyone knows everyone because it's kind of cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you!! You're so pretty, and from what you've showed me on snap chat, the town you live in is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete